Ives and Associates, as we were known way back then, was incorporated in 1981. In the 30+ years since then, we have established ourselves as one of the most trusted and respected companies in the powered mobile equipment training industry. Our dedication to the quality of our programs and materials, along with unparalleled customer support has earned IVES an impressive and loyal customer list. IVES is an international powered mobile equipment training organization with corporate offices in Blaine, Washington, USA and Surrey, BC, Canada. Training is our business, not a secondary service, so you can be sure that you will get the best training available. Consider the following:
- We field extremely experienced, knowledgeable and competent trainers recruited from within the industry that bring significant, real world experience to the programs they deliver for us. When you contract IVES for a training program, we will send a seasoned professional who is committed to providing excellent training.
- We develop and produce our own operator training manuals and written support materials. In doing so for the past 30 years, we have become experts in our field and are often called upon to advise government regulatory agencies, provide expert testimony in legal litigation, submit topical articles to leading industry publications and to speak at various safety conferences and trade shows.
- In addition to developing a complete line of training materials and training aids, we have added numerous training facilities throughout North America where we offer our Open Enrollment Programs in addition to Custom On-site Programs at your location. We provide a wide range of Trainer and Operator Certification Programs for a variety of mobile equipment including the following:
- Forklifts – Counterbalanced, Narrow Aisle, Rough Terrain and Powered Pallet Truck
- Aerial Lifts – Aerial Boom Lift and Aerial Work Platform (Scissor Lift)
- Loaders – Front-end Loader, Skid Steer Loader and Loader Backhoe
- Excavators – Mini and Compact Excavator
- Mobile Cranes – Mobile Crane and Boom Truck
The IVES Training Group has achieved national recognition as a leader in powered mobile equipment training. Our success is attributed to our philosophy that there is only one way to prevent industrial equipment-related injuries or deaths along with the associated costs of decreased productivity, downtime and damage… that is to train right the first time – thoroughly, efficiently and professionally
We believe when safety is at stake there is no room for compromise. IVES maintains the highest standard of accuracy, quality and professionalism in all our training programs and materials. Trainees must not only learn safety theory, they must understand the logic behind it. Trainees need to believe in the philosophy before they will put their knowledge to use. They need to learn not only “WHAT” to do, but also be shown “HOW” to do it and, most importantly, “WHY” it must be done.
Since the company’s inception in 1981, tens of thousands of trainers and hundreds of thousands of operators across North America have been trained using the IVES Training System™. Our many satisfied customers, which include a virtual who’s who of fortune 500 companies, frequently express their appreciation for the quality and integrity of our programs … often with comments like:
- “It is critical to our success that (our) operators have the most superior quality training program in existence – that is why we selected and continue to use IVES.”
- “IVES Training is…one of the best if not THE best in the country at training instructors.”
- “It has been…a real treat to work with an organization with the highest possible standards of integrity and customer service.”
Want to know who we’ve helped and what they’re saying about IVES? View testimonials.
IVES Training Group is a member in good standing of the National Safety Council (NSC), Volunteer Protection Program Participants Association (VPPPA), American Rental Association, American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE), and Safety Center Inc.
The content of all IVES Training Programs meets or exceeds all applicable North American government regulations and the industry standards they reference.