Web Order Tutorial
Welcome to the Web Order Tutorial – a step by step guideline on how to order online. With a few simple steps you can order online 24 hours a day, seven days a week! If you have any difficulties, feel free to contact customer support and a customer service representative will be happy to assist you.
Web Order Tutorial: Getting Started
1. If you already have a password, simply enter your email address and password on the top right hand corner of any page and hit Login.
2. If you don’t have a password yet, on the top right hand side of the page click on Login and it will bring you to the IVES Member Login page. From there click Generate a Password.
3. For security purposes, you will need to identify yourself. Enter your last name and IVES Certified Trainer Number and a temporary password will be emailed to the email address we have on file for you.
4. Your First Login - You will be returned to the login page so you can login with your temporary password. When you login the first time, you will have the opportunity to change your password to one that you can remember easier. You will only need to go through this the first time- once you have a login these steps will not be necessary.
5. Once you’re logged in you can click Start New Order to easily place your order online!
Web Order Tutorial: Placing Your Order
1. Selection Process - In order to make the selection process easier, we allow you to fine-tune your requirements. This begins with choosing the type of equipment you will be training on.
2. Fine-Tuning Further - If you wish, you can choose a category to further limit the items you need to choose from. The default is set to show only English language items, but you can choose Spanish or French as well.
3. Select Items - Scroll down through the choices offered, add the number of each item that you wish to order and click ADD ITEMS.
4. See Your Order And Continue To Add Items - Volume discounts will automatically calculate. You can use the ACTION buttons to edit quantities or delete any item. When you’re done, click to proceed to Step 2.
5. Shipping Address - The shipping address we have on file for you will appear here. If you need your order shipped to a different address, you can edit the Ship To address. Add your email address as well, so we can send you a confirmation when your order is shipped, complete with a tracking number. The shipping instructions will default to UPS ground shipping. You can change to faster delivery and see the revised cost appear, or choose other shipping methods. Click Proceed to go to Step 3.
6. Billing Details - The address we have on file will appear here. Unless you’ve moved, it should not require editing. Please enter your PO#, or the name of the person authorizing the purchase, if your company does not require a purchase order. If you select the payment by credit card option, you will be required to enter your credit card information. Please be assured that the site is very secure. Click to Proceed.
7. Order Summary - This last screen gives you a summary of your order, your shipping and billing addresses and payment information. Please check everything carefully before clicking to SUBMIT your order.
8. View Order History – Need to check on a past order? From the Member Dashboard, click View Order History and you can look at or even copy previous orders to save you time!