Custom IVES Trainer Recertification
The Custom IVES Trainer Recertification Program is a refresher program we encourage all IVES Certified Trainers to attend once every three years. Delivered at your facility, this program is not equipment specific and addresses a wide scope of issues that trainers encounter during their specific training programs. These topics range from disruptive trainees, communication barriers and faulty equipment to regulatory compliance issues, training aids and evaluation procedures. Discussions are conducted in an interactive style facilitated by our Staff Trainer directing the discussion toward practical solutions.
Program Duration: One day
- Open forum discussion – 60%
- Classroom instruction – 40%
Program Capacity: Dependent on the available facilities
The Custom IVES Trainer Recertification program is not equipment specific. Attending this class will extend an IVES Certified Trainer’s credentials for an additional three years.
- Identifying the challenges and/or issues the attendees would like to have addressed
- Review of applicable regulations and standards
- Site and equipment-specific training review
- Discussion on the concept of the “General Duty” clause
- Discussion on the concept of “Due Diligence”
- Lesson planning for your location & training
- Instructional techniques review
- Practical evaluation review
- Operator recertification procedures
- IVES training material update and “Digital Training Aids”
- Final Written Theory test
- Final questions and wrap up
Pricing is dependent on a number of factors as the Custom IVES Trainer Recertification Program is customized to suit your specific needs. Call 1-800-643-1144 for more information or a custom quote.