Custom On-Site Consultation
Our Custom On-Site Consultation is a site‐specific audit in which we review your in‐house industrial equipment operator training program and assess actual equipment operations. Based on information and observation, we then provide practical solutions designed to eliminate or mitigate the risk associated with any hazards identified.
Program Duration: One half – one full day, depending on facilities.
Our Custom On-Site Consultation can address any or all of the following types of equipment:
- Narrow Aisle Reach Truck/Order Picker
- Powered Pallet Truck/Jack
- Rough Terrain (Vertical Mast and Telescoping Boom/Telehandler)
- Aerial Boomlift (Slab Type and Rough Terrain)
- Straight Mast (Telescoping Boom)
- Articulating (Knuckle) Boom
- Aerial Work Platform (Scissor Lift)
- Front-end Loader (Rigid and Articulation Frame)
- Skid Steer Loader (Bobcat)
- Loader Backhoe
- Mini/Compact Excavators
Mobile Cranes & Boom Trucks
- Mobile Crane (Rough Terrain and Industrial)
- Boom Truck (Articulating and Telescoping Rigid Boom)
Our site-specific audits and recommendations assist your company in identifying many of the hazards associated with powered mobile equipment operations and in determining practical solutions to address them.
Pricing is dependent on a number of factors as our Custom On-Site Consultation is customized to suit your specific needs. Call 1-800-643-1144 for more information or for a custom quote.