Custom Operator Recertification
Our Custom Operator Recertification program addresses the regulatory requirement, as well as the requirements of your company policies of having your previously certified forklift operators recertified for a further term. This refresher program is a review of previously demonstrated knowledge and skill of your operators and is a condensed version of our Operator Certification Program. We also offer Operator Requalification programs for other types of equipment which have no mandated recertification date, such as aerial boomlift and scissor lift.
Program Duration: Dependent on the type(s) of equipment, the number of students and their experience level.
- Classroom theory training – 25%
- Hands-on evaluation – 75%
Program Capacity: Dependent on the type(s) of equipment, the number of students and their experience level.
Our Custom Operator Recertification training can address any or all of the following types of equipment:
- Narrow Aisle Reach Truck/Order Picker
- Powered Pallet Truck/Jack
- Rough Terrain (Vertical Mast and Telescoping Boom/Telehandler)
- Aerial Boomlift (Slab Type and Rough Terrain)
- Straight Mast (Telescoping Boom)
- Articulating (Knuckle) Boom
- Aerial Work Platform (Scissor Lift)
- Front-end Loader (Rigid and Articulation Frame)
- Skid Steer Loader (Bobcat)
- Loader Backhoe
- Mini/Compact Excavators
Mobile Cranes & Boom Trucks
- Mobile Crane (Rough Terrain and Industrial)
- Boom Truck (Articulating and Telescoping Rigid Boom)
- Theory review – Study Guide
- Equipment-specific Theory Test
- Review of pre-use inspection
- Review of safe operating procedures
- Review of parking and shutdown procedures
- One-on-one practical operator evaluation(s)
NOTE: Operators are required in a group only for the classroom portion of the program – practical evaluations are conducted on an individual basis.
Pricing is dependent on a number of factors as our Custom Operator Recertification Program is customized to suit your specific needs. Call 1-800-643-1144 for more information or for a custom quote.