2-Day Express Narrow Aisle Forklift Trainer Certification
Specifically addressing narrow aisle forklifts, our 2-Day Express Narrow Aisle Forklift Trainer Certification Program is an exciting new IVES offering. A condensed version of our 4-Day Premium Forklift Trainer Certification Program, it is an excellent Train the Trainer course for those exclusively needing instructor training for reach truck forklifts. Our Train the Trainer programs aren’t make or model specific, our training covers concepts common to all types of forklifts including Clark, Hyster, Raymond, Clark, Crown, John Deer, Toyota, Nissan and Yale. This Express course is delivered on an open enrollment basis at select training facilities. Trainees receive in-depth instruction on powered industrial forklift trucks (Industrial Truck Association Class 2) as well as extensive instruction on how to effectively train forklift operators. Each trainee’s knowledge and demonstrated skills in all aspects of the program are evaluated and graded prior to certification.
Program Duration: Two days (7:30AM – 5:00PM)
Lunch: Provided on both days
Equipment: Narrow Aisle Forklift
Class 2: Electric Motor Narrow-Aisle Trucks
- Lift Code 1: High Lift Straddle
- Lift Code 2: Order Picker
- Lift Code 3: Reach Type Outrigger
- Lift Code 4: Side Loaders, Turret Trucks, Swing Mast and Convertible Turret/Stock-Pickers
- Classroom theory training – 70%
- Practical hands-on training – 30%
Program Capacity: Maximum of 9
- Introduction and orientation
- Trainer pre-test
- Program overview and objectives
- Review of applicable regulations and standards
- Classroom and practical instructional techniques
- Narrow Aisle Reach Truck interactive theory training
- Pre-use inspection, general operations, parking & shut down
- Homework assignment
- Review of Day 1
- Review practical training skills
- Practical training exercises
- Practical evaluation forms and procedures
- Practical evaluation exercises
- Equipment-specific Trainer Theory Test
- Documentation procedure
- Lesson planning and program structure
- Final Written Examination
- Operator recertification procedures
- Program review and wrap-up
- Please be aware that attendees of all training programs delivered by IVES must have functional English language reading, writing and speaking skills.
- Trainees will be sent a Narrow Aisle Forklift Operator Reference Manual prior to the program for review and completion. Each trainee must bring their completed workbook with them on Day 1 of the program.
- Trainees should have experience working on and/or with the equipment addressed in this program.
- Operator credentials are not issued during this program. A successful trainee will be qualified as an IVES Certified Trainer.
- $995.00 per person
- Prices are subject to change without notice