2-Day Express Skid Steer Loader Trainer Certification
Our 2-Day Express Skid Steer Loader Trainer Certification Program exclusively addresses skid steer loaders. Our trainer programs aren’t make or model specific, our training covers concepts common to all types of loaders including Bobcat, CAT, John Deere, Komatsu, JCB, Volvo, Kubota and TCM. This program is delivered by IVES at various training facilities on an open enrollment basis. This Express Loader Program is a comprehensive, cost effective method of ensuring that your skid steer operators receive training and evaluation that meets or exceeds all applicable government regulations and referenced industry standards. Trainees receive in-depth instruction on the design and safe use of skid steer loaders as well as extensive instruction on how to effectively train and evaluate operators.
It is well known that forklift training has been and will continue to be a focus for regulatory authorities such as OSHA, but did you also know that the forklift training requirements laid out by OSHA also provide an excellent template for training on other pieces of equipment like skid steer loaders? Register in an IVES 2-Day Express Skid Steer Loader Trainer Certification program today and find out how you can achieve the highest level of regulatory compliance in all of your in-house equipment safety training.
Program Duration: Two days (7:30AM – 5:00PM)
Lunch: Provided on both days
Equipment: Skid Steer Loaders (eg. Bobcats)
- Classroom theory training – 70%
- Practical hands-on training – 30%
Program Capacity: Maximum of 9
- Introduction and orientation
- Trainer pre-test
- Program overview and objectives
- Review of applicable regulations and standards
- Classroom and practical instructional techniques
- Counterbalanced Forklift interactive theory training
- Pre-use inspection, general operations, parking & shut down
- Homework assignment
- Review of Day 1
- Review practical training skills
- Practical training exercises
- Practical evaluation forms and procedures
- Practical evaluation exercises
- Equipment-specific Trainer Theory Test
- Documentation procedure
- Final Written Examination
- Operator recertification procedures
- Program review and wrap-up
- Please be aware that attendees of all training programs delivered by IVES must have functional English language reading, writing and speaking skills.
- Trainees will be sent a Skid Steer Loader Operator Reference Manual prior to the program for review and completion. Each trainee must bring their completed workbook with them on Day 1 of the program.
- Trainees should have experience working on and/or with the equipment addressed in this program.
- Operator credentials are not issued during this program. A successful trainee will be qualified as an IVES Certified Trainer.
- $995.00 per person
- Prices are subject to change without notice