2-Day Express Counterbalanced Forklift Trainer Certification
Our 2-Day Express Counterbalanced Forklift Trainer Certification Program is a fast paced Train the Trainer program specific to counterbalanced forklifts. While not as extensive as our Premium Program in scope or depth, it is the best quality 2-day Train the Trainer program available. Our Train the Trainer programs aren’t make or model specific, our training covers concepts common to all types of forklifts including Clark, Hyster, Raymond, Clark, Crown, John Deer, Toyota, Nissan and Yale. Trainees receive in-depth instruction on powered industrial forklift trucks as well as extensive instruction on how to effectively train forklift operators. Each trainee’s knowledge and demonstrated skills in all aspects of the program are evaluated and graded prior to certification. This Express course is delivered on an open enrollment basis at each of our training facilities. IVES will teach your trainer everything they need to know about electric and engine-powered counterbalanced (standard warehouse style) forklifts and how to effectively train your operators.
Program Duration: Two days (7:30AM – 5:00PM)
Lunch: Provided on both days
Equipment: Counterbalanced Forklift
Class 1: Electric Motor Rider Trucks
- Lift Code 1: Counterbalanced Rider Type, Stand-Up
- Lift Code 4: Three Wheel Electric Trucks, Sit-Down
- Lift Code 5: Counterbalanced Rider Type, Cushion Tires, Sit-Down
- Lift Code 6: Counterbalanced Rider, Pneumatic or Either Type Tire, Sit-Down
Class 4: Internal Combustion Engine Trucks – Cushion Tires Only
- Lift Code 3: Fork, Counterbalanced (Cushion Tire)
Class 5: Internal Combustion Engine Trucks – Pneumatic Tires Only
- Lift Code 4: Fork, Counterbalanced (Pneumatic Tire)
- Classroom theory training – 70%
- Practical hands-on training – 30%
Program Capacity: Maximum of 9
- Introduction and orientation
- Trainer pre-test
- Program overview and objectives
- Review of applicable regulations and standards
- Classroom and practical instructional techniques
- Counterbalanced Forklift interactive theory training
- Pre-use inspection, general operations, parking & shut down
- Homework assignment
- Review of Day 1
- Review practical training skills
- Practical training exercises
- Practical evaluation forms and procedures
- Practical evaluation exercises
- Equipment-specific Trainer Theory Test
- Documentation procedure
- Final Written Examination
- Operator recertification procedures
- Program review and wrap-up
- Please be aware that attendees of all training programs delivered by IVES must have functional English language reading, writing and speaking skills.
- Trainees will be sent a Counterbalanced Forklift Operator Reference Manual prior to the program for review and completion. Each trainee must bring their completed workbook with them on Day 1 of the program.
- Trainees should have experience working on and/or with the equipment addressed in this program.
- Operator credentials are not issued during this program. A successful trainee will be qualified as an IVES Certified Trainer.
- $995.00 per person
- Prices are subject to change without notice