Each Recertification Notepad for Forklifts and Re-Qualification Notepad for Aerial Lifts contains all the documentation you will require to recertify eight previously certified/qualified operators. Recertification Notepads are specifically designed for operators of counterbalanced, narrow aisle and rough terrain forklifts, as well as powered pallet trucks. Re-Qualification Notepads are specifically designed for re-qualifying operators of aerial boomlifts and scissor lifts.
Each Forklift Recertification and Aerial Lift Re-Qualification Notepad contains eight sets of the following documents:
- Recertification/Re-Qualification Theory Test: Designed to re-test the operator’s knowledge of basic equipment theory.
- Practical Re-evaluation Form: Grade and record the operator’s practical demonstration of competence.
- Recertification Certificate of Completion: This 8 ½” x 11″ certificate contains the operator name, original certification number, the recertification number, date of re-training and re-evaluation as well as the certification expiry date. It also documents the type of equipment used and the trainer’s name and certification number.
- Recertification Wallet Card: This wallet-sized version of the Certificate of Completion and can be presented to the successful operator to carry on his/her person.
- Record Sheet: Record all the vital information for the employee file such as operator’s name and recertification number; company name and location; type of equipment used including capacity and attachments; application and date of training; date and location of re-evaluation; theory test and practical re-evaluation results; trainer’s name, certification number and qualifications; and additional comments.
IVES Recertification Notepad for forklifts and Re-Qualification Notepad for aerial lifts contain enough documentation to document 8 operators. Forklift Recertification Notepads are also available in French and Spanish.
Recertification Notepad (English, French & Spanish)
- Counterbalanced Forklift
- Narrow Aisle Forklift
- Powered Pallet Truck
- Rough Terrain Forklift
Re-Qualification Notepad (English)
- Aerial Boomlift
- Scissor Lift
- Combined Aerial Lifts