Recertification Study Guides
IVES Recertification Study Guides for forklifts and Re-Qualification Study Guides for aerial lifts are an excellent reference for providing theory review for previously certified and qualified operators. These workbooks are condensed versions of the original IVES Operator Reference Manuals and are available in versions that address the counterbalanced, narrow aisle and rough terrain forklifts as well as powered pallet trucks, aerial boomlifts, scissor lifts and combined aerial lifts (boom & scissor). As the trainer leads the operators through a comprehensive review of each page of the Recertification Study Guide, they will fill in the blanks while refreshing their knowledge.
The Recertification Study Guide is a condensed version of our Operator Reference Manual and is a great refresher for operators of powered industrial trucks and aerial lift equipment. Each Study Guide covers the following topics:
- Rules & Regulations
- Types of Forklifts/Aerial Lifts
- Main Parts & Their Functions
- Factors Affecting Capacity & Stability
- Safe Operating Procedures
Study Guides are available for all types of forklifts and aerial lifts in a selection of languages.
- Counterbalanced Forklift (English, French & Spanish)
- Narrow Aisle Forklift (English, French & Spanish)
- Powered Pallet Truck (English, French & Spanish)
- Rough Terrain Forklift (English & Spanish)
- Aerial Boomlift (English)
- Scissor Lift (English)
- Combined Aerial Lifts (English)