Each IVES Trainer’s Manual contains detailed graphics and text information designed to assist IVES Certified Trainers in the delivery of their powered mobile equipment operator training programs. Our Trainer’s Manual is exclusively available to IVES Certified Trainers – each trainee will receive one when they attend a Train the Trainer Certification Program.
Each Trainer’s Manual consists of basic introductory material in addition to detailed information on operator training requirements, instructional techniques, lesson planning, theory and practical training, evaluation forms and procedures, documentation and certification requirements along with equipment-specific information.
This 3-ring binder full of essential information including basic introductory material in addition to detailed information on operator training requirements, instructional techniques, lesson planning, theory and practical training, evaluation forms and procedures, documentation and certification requirements along with equipment-specific inserts which are available for a variety of equipment.
- Basic Mobile Equipment Operator Training Requirements: Understand the applicable government regulations as well as relative industry standards as they relate to powered mobile equipment operations.
- Instructional Techniques: Gain excellent information on communications skills, managing your image, effective time management and much more.
- Lesson Planning: Develop a comprehensive lesson plan – this is a key element in creating an effective operator training program.
- Theory Training: Enhance the trainee’s understanding, not memory, of theory material by teaching them what to do, how to do it and why it must be done.
- Practical Training: Identify performance issues quickly and offer sound, corrective action until operators are able to demonstrate safe, competent operation.
- Evaluation Skills: Conducting tests in the classroom and field then evaluating the results is crucial in determining if additional training is required.
- Documentation and Certification: Leaving a clear and concise paper trail documenting the training and evaluation of an operator is vital.
- Equipment-Specific Information: Answer keys, driving course set-up recommendations and specific technical information relating to the equipment.
- Logs: Record the operator’s name, certification number, certification date, equipment addressed and all related data as per regulations.
Product Price: N/A*
*This product is not available for purchase, and is only supplied as part of attendance in an IVES Train the Trainer Certification Program.