Forklifts - Reducing Product Damage DVD
Are you an IVES Certified Trainer? Please login for accurate discount Member pricing and product availability.
Forklifts - Reducing Product Damage DVD covers the common ways forklift operators cause product damage in a warehouse environment, and recommended practices for avoiding this damage. It is meant to be used as an introductory or refresher course for forklift operators. It is based on research of the most common types of forklift product damage and on industry best practices. Approximate length: 15 minutes.
Topics covered in this video:
- The negative impacts of damaged product
- The importance of inspection of delivered product
- The importance of knowing the position of the vehicle and the load
- Ways a load can be unstable
- Storage and rack placement considerations
- How distraction and lack of focus can lead to accidents
Here’s a preview clip: