Aerial Boomlift Study Guide SP
Are you an IVES Certified Trainer? Please login for accurate discount Member pricing and product availability.
|1 - 8||$12.95|
|9 - 16||$12.45|
|17 - 24||$11.95|
The Aerial Boomlift Study Guides in Spanish are an excellent reference for providing theory review for previously qualified Spanish speaking aerial boomlift operators. These workbooks are condensed versions of the original Operator Reference Manual. As the trainer leads the operators through a comprehensive review of each page of the Study Guide, they will fill in the blanks while refreshing their knowledge.
Each Study Guide covers the following topics:
- Rules & Regulations
- Types of Mobile Elevating Work Platforms
- Main Parts & Their Functions
- Factors Affecting Capacity & Stability
- Safe Operating Procedures
Study Guides also come as part of our Requalification Packages, which include a Requalification Notepad containing all the documentation needed to requalify 8 operators. Save 15% by ordering as a package!
Volume discounting available for this product. Save 11% by ordering 25 or more - that's savings of over $1.25 per book!
Parlez-vous français? This product is also available in French.
Order today! Place your order online or call 1-800-643-1144.
Did you know?
Employers and/or users of Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (aerial boomlifts and scissor lifts) should offer additional upgrade or refresher operator training in the following situations:
- The operator is observed to be operating the equipment in an unsafe manner.
- The operator causes an accident or near-miss incident.
- An evaluation of the operator indicates that additional training is required.
- The equipment that the operator is assigned to operate is changed and/or modified (familiarization training required).
- The environment that the operator works in is changed and/or modified.
Even if none of the items listed above happen, an evaluation of the operator’s knowledge and skill is required at regular intervals. The time interval between operator evaluations is dependent on the employers observation of the operator. However, adherence to a three year cycle would constitute diligent best practice.
Watch our video to learn more: