We make training easy by delivering On-Site Trainer Certification Programs at your workplace, for your employees, using your equipment! We teach your trainees all they need to know about your specific equipment and how to effectively train and certify your operators. Available for forklifts, mobile elevating work platforms and earthmoving equipment.
We use proven training materials, while using your classroom for theory and basic understanding of operational techniques. Trainees will gain the knowledge, skills, tools and support they need to effectively communicate the required classroom theory concepts, conduct hands-on equipment specific safety training as well as testing and evaluation to certify your operators. Successful trainees will receive a certificate of completion and wallet card with their picture on it.
Request a quote for on-site training or call 1-800-643-1144 for more information!
Program Duration: Minimum of 2 days*
- Classroom theory training – 60%
- Practical hands-on training – 40%
Program Capacity: Maximum of 8 trainees*
*Program duration and capacity dependent on the type(s) of equipment addressed and experience level.
On-Site Trainer Certification Programs can address any combination of the following types of equipment:
- Standard Forklift*
- Narrow Aisle Reach Truck/Order Picker
- Powered Pallet Truck/Jack
- Rough Terrain Telehandler
- Mobile Elevating Work Platforms
- Aerial Boomlift
- Scissor Lift/Vertical Lift
- Earthmoving Equipment
- Front-end Loader
- Skid-Steer Loader
- Loader Backhoe
- Excavators (Mini/Compact)
*Standard Forklifts - Powered, vertical mast, counterbalanced forklift with a seated, non-elevating operator position.
Our core program is 2 days and covers 1 piece of equipment. Additional days will be added for additional pieces of equipment. Here is a sample program outline:
- Introduction and program overview
- Review of applicable regulations and standards
- Equipment theory training
- Review of equipment operator theory test
- Practical training skills
- Pre-use inspection, general operations, parking & shut down (hands-on)
- Review presentation skills
- Theory presentation topic issued
- Study recommendations
- Review of Day 1
- Practical training exercises
- Practical evaluation forms and procedures
- Practical evaluation exercises
- Instructional techniques
- Theory presentation
- Establishing a custom in-house training program
- Equipment-specific Trainer Theory Test
- Final Written Examination
- Documentation procedure
- Individual trainee evaluation
- Wrap up
- Trainees must have functional English language reading, writing and speaking skills.
- Trainees must have experience using the equipment.
- Trainees must be comfortable working with numbers.
- Trainees will be sent an Operator Reference Manual prior to the program for review and completion. Each trainee must bring their completed manual with them to the program.
- Trainees must be able to attend the full duration of the program.
Pricing is dependent on a number of factors as On-Site Trainer Certification Programs are customized to suit your specific needs.
Alternatively, you can send your trainee to an Open Enrollment Trainer Certification Program which are offered at our various training locations. Visit our program calendar for a complete list of programs available at our locations.
Register now! Check out our program calendar for upcoming dates.